When your employees can’t work, it puts pressure on everyone. USAble Life Short Term Disability Insurance helps your employees meet financial obligations when they are temporarily out of work due to childbirth, illness, or injury. You will enjoy working with an experienced disability insurance carrier, benefiting from all we have learned working with some of the nation’s largest medical insurers for more than 40 years.
- Employers with 25 or more employees are eligible for USAble Life’s MA PFML Compliant Plan (requires custom underwriting quoting)
- Higher maximums protect employees and allow more income replacement
- Availability of coordinated Short Term Disability plan protects high earners
- An employee’s serious health condition – up to 20 weeks
- The birth, adoption, or foster care placement of a child – up to 12 weeks
- A family member called to active duty – up to 12 weeks
- To care for a family member with a serious health condition – up to 12 weeks
- To care for a family member in military with a serious health condition – up to 26 weeks
- Personalized customer service and experienced claims benefit administration
- Seamless and convenient multi-line benefit coordination for MA PFML, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
This is a brief description of USAble Life’s Massachusetts’ Paid Family Leave insurance plan coverage. This is not an insurance policy. Limitations and exclusions may apply. For cost and complete details of the coverage, call or write your insurance agent or USAble Life.